We process for tenancy acceptance based on the following criteria. Remember there are always exceptions with tenancy profiles to include negotiated terms.
If you feel you meet these qualifications please click below and you will be redirected to Buildium to complete your application. If you are unsure please reach out to us via email or phone to talk about your tenancy profile. You can find all our current contact information under the contact us section of the website.
This application is $30 dollars and it is non-refundable. Your application is good for up to 30 days and can be used for any property you choose to rent from us. You may be required to update your income proof.
General Application Criteria are as follows:
- Good Landlord History
- Litigated Evictions are carefully processed. We have access to all evictions in the United States.
- A current and previous landlord who is NOT a family member is required. If only one landlord is available, we like to see decent credit and good income;
- If no landlord/rental history, then good credit and good income is required along with other deciding factors. Qualified co-signors can be granted also. There are options;
- If you are a previous/current homeowner with no landlord history, the mortgage history will suffice but keep in mind that you will need strong credit and good income;
- Good Credit
- If there is bad credit but a strong landlord history and good income, generally an applicant will need first month’s rent and two security deposits to move in.
- Proof of Income or other means to support the rent amount;
- Pets usually okay. Please specify the type of pet.
- Smoking is never allowed inside a unit. Sometimes we have units where it is allowed outside only.
Tenant Services Include:
- Full Database of Available Rentals Online
- Lease Negotiations
- Paperless Lease Executions
- Online Application
- Online payment options are usually available for our Managed Tenants only
- Prompt On-Call Maintenance
- Relocation Expertise
- Tenant Portals for all managed Tenant’s
If you are a current tenant of R.A.M. Property Management, Inc. and are in need of our maintenance specialist to address an issue you are having with your residence, please click below to submit a maintenance request to us.
If this is an after-hours emergency or something that you feel is very important please call Sue’s cell phone at 207-441-3214. The tenant may be charged a service call fee if it is determined that the tenant has caused the issue.
From our Tenants:
“Upon relocating to Maine for a job opportunity, I experienced great difficulty finding a rental agent or agency to work with me to find available rents. I finally discovered RAM Property and they could not have been more helpful. Their agent, Bridget, found a number of rentals that met my criteria. She scheduled an evening after work to show them to me. The result of this was finding a nice place to rent. After my initial frustration, it was nice to find someone who would go the extra mile for a client.”
“I want to thank you, Sue, for all of your help during the rental process. Your responsiveness, professionalism, and helpful information are all appreciated.
It’s a perfect set-up for me at this time and a perfect 20-minute commute to my office. I am glad it worked out.”